New in 4.8.1
- Installation of 20-sim for the first time on a PC no longer throws an error that it cannot find a missing folder.
- Table2D block now gives more meaningful errors when something goes wrong.
- Build support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 compiler for all code targets.
New in 4.7.3
- Make sure that all default toolboxes remain active when 20-sim 4.7 is activated using a 20-sim 4.8 license.
- Make sure that models made in 20-sim 4.8 that use the new text figure alignment feature can be opened in 20-sim 4.7.
- The bitget/bitset functions have been improved in case a bit is requested above its 32-bit limit.
To see the full list of features and fixes, click here.