20-sim 5.0.0 has been released. This is new version with the following new features:
- Allow encrypting of submodels with a password.
- Added a variable value pane to the equation editor to inspect the current values during a simulation run or the end values after finishing the simulation.
- Zooming has been improved.
- Use of expressions to define parameters.
- Enter and view variable values in hexadecimal and binary format.
- Simulation kernel that now supports generation of optimized SSE2, AVX and AVX2 instructions. On recent PCs with AVX2 support this can speed-up the simulation of larger models up-to 50%.
- Support for expressions. in the 3D Mechanics Editor.
- Support for hydraulic fluid properties.
- Added a new tool called the “Scenario Manager” to graphically define and excute automation scripts for 20-sim.
To see the full list of features and fixes, click here.