The maintenance build 20-sim 4.8.2 is released!
- New: GUI language Chinese.
- Improved: Text alignment fixes.
- Fixed: Opening the submodel properties of old 20-sim models.
- Fixed: Algebraic loop solver generated incorrect equations under certain instances. Resulting simulator message: “Matrix sizes not compatible in div instruction”.
- Fixed: Plot lines are too light for the second run.
- Fixed: a renamed FMU file (file name different than the FMU name in the modelDescription.xml) does not simulate in 20-sim.
- Fixed: local variables were incorrectly generated with variability “constant” instead of “continuous”.
- Fixed: VS2010 project files did not include the MeBDFi sourcesScripting.
- New: Octave: Add support for Octave 5.2.0 and 188.8.131.52 (Windows 32-bit/64-bit).
- Fixed: Python: add missing int() cast in linearize_model function.
- Fixed: Python: disconnect() function closed 20-sim where it should only disconnect.
- Fixed: GetSubmodelProperties() and SetSubmodelProperties() did not work for old 20-sim models.
To see the full list of features and fixes, click here.