- Created: 05 October 2016
20-sim 4.6.2 has been released. This build is a maintenance release with the following fixes:
4.6.2 (build 7308, October, 5th 2016)
- Fixed: Renaming submodel could fail in some rare occasions.
- Fixed: In some occasions linearization of the model could influence the starting behaviour of the simulation model.
- Feature: F2 on submodel now selects the submodel name, which allows quick rename of model.
- Feature: tooltips with value are now also shown during simulation.
- Fixed: Background image update now works better when a local path is used.
- Fixed: Clicking on Print icon works again.
- Fixed: Renaming a submodel with states, now leaves initial value intact.
- Fixed: Tapping of a signal, starting close to a submodel with a long name (where name takes more space than icon) now works correctly.
- Fixed: Updating of string parameter array now works better. In some occasions that first element would get the concatenation of all strings.
- Fixed: Switching implementation of a submodel could incorrectly change equation code for variables that were paremeters in other implementation.
- Fixed: now all free ports are shown in the editor, and not only the ones closest to the mouse click
- Improvement: Better handling of global parameters and variables with a local scope.
- Improvement: Global parameters that have no assigned value at any location now gives a warning message.
- Fixed: A parameter that is used multiple times as initial value for an integral now works correctly.
- Fixed: Using a double ddt function could crash 20-sim.
- Improvement: Port list is now shown on left side.
- Improvement: Clicking on white space of radio button and checkboxes now works all right.
Linear System Editor
- Fixed: panel resize now shows scrollbars again when needed.
- Fixed: Linear system transfer to Matlab opens Matlab again in case it was closed.
- Fixed: Delay time now works correctly in Eigen Frequency editor.
- Fixed: When a too high order was chosen, 20-sim could crash.
- Fixed: use of limit function in an expression now works correct. Parenthesis were missing around the expanded code for the limit function.
- Fixed: EulerAngles.c in templates contained wrong function argument in function EulerAngles_EulYXZsFromRotationMatrix. EulOrdYXZr was used instead of EulOrdYXZs.
- Fixed: String parameters are now correctly generated in generated C-Code.
- Fixed: In some occasions 20-sim could crash on models containing a dependent state.
- Fixed: Equations with matrix index on left side, could end up in Output Equations where it should not be.
- Added VS2008, VS2010, VS2013 and VS2015 solutions to the C-Code template.
- Fixed: use of limit function in an expression now works correct.
- Fixed: FFT plot with pairwise input-output switched on could crash 20-sim.
- Fixed: Running a model containing the EulerAngles.dll more than 1000 times could cause that the DLL could not longer be loaded.
3D Mechanics Editor
- Fixed: Icon representation for viewport now represent actual view.
- Created: 11 April 2016
20-sim 4.6.1 has been released. This build is a maintenance release with the following fixes:
4.6.1 (build 6898, 8 April 2016)
- Translation: Dutch add translations for untranslated items and improve some existing translations
- Documentation: update element-wise power operator documentation: 20-sim also accepts a scalar
- Documentation: fixed: adjoint(T) matrix description was wrong
- New: added command line options to start 20-sim with a different scripting port:
- Properties dialog: auto-select the name of the submodel instead of the description field
- Fixed: processing of for ranges with variables used as index in the matrix
- Fixed: item focus and keyboard selection
- Fixed: select the port name automatically when adding a new port
- Fixed: masked library blocks like the MotionProfile wizard did not always update the 20-sim submodel
- Hydraulics: Fixed: valve arrows in the icon pointed in the wrong direction
- Fixed: code generation for element-wise power
- Fixed: code generation for matrix elements with variable indices
- Fixed: XXExponent2 needs xx_logarithm_2 in Arduino and StandaloneFMU template
- Fixed: StandaloneFMU: generated code did not compile with VS2010 (express)
- Fixed: StandaloneFMU: Outputs/Unknown indices are wrong when the model contains vectors or matrices
- Workaround: StandaloneFMU: VS201x compiler could hang while compiling models with many parameters (> 10000)
- Added: StandaloneFMU: support for the 20-sim Table2D block (requires Python during code generation)
- Disable certain right-click menu options during simulation that are not allowed
- Fixed: occasional crash on mouse hover when updating a variable reference in the 3D animation properties
3D Mechanics Editor
- Translation: fix diacritics characters
- Fixed: selecting Camera Move mode, moves the camera without holding the left mouse button
New! 20-sim 4.6
- Created: 08 December 2015
20-sim 4.6 has been released on December 9, 2015. Read all about this new version here.
- Created: 28 September 2015
20-sim 4.5.4 has been released. This build is a maintenance release with the following fixes:
4.5.4 (build 6171, 28 September 2015)
- Editor: improved rendering of background images with transparency
- C-Code generation: Matrix code generation error with parentheses: c = (a + b)
- C++ Code generation: (CPPclass template) fix compile error when using XXLinsolve
- Simulator: right-mouse plot dragging plot does not release when the mouse pointer is outside the plot boundary
- Linear System Editor: fixed the print button behaviour